Trail against Trail, runner against runner.
One epic battle where everyone wins.
January 20, 2018
New this year! Out and back, loop course for half and full paved events!! The course is EVEN FLATTER!
Run on the Famous Wee-Chi-Tah dirt trail or the paved Wichita Falls Circle trail. Choose from a Full Marathon, 1/2 Marathon, or 10K on either the dirt or paved trail. The Full Marathon on the paved trail is a Boston Qualifier! That’s right, a BQ event right here in Wichita Falls!
Online entry at https://runsignup.com/Race/TX/WichitaFalls/TheDuel
Duel 2018 event page https://www.facebook.com/events/133104660688062/
Duel Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/267448079955528/
- $35 before Nov 4th
- $45 Nov 5 thru Dec 14th
- $55 Dec 15th thru Jan 20st
Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
- $65 before Nov 4th
- $85 Nov 6 thru Dec 14th
- $95 Dec 15th thru Jan 20st
Full Marathon (26.2 miles)
- $75 before Nov 4th
- $95 Nov 6 thru Dec 14th
- $105 Dec 15th thru Jan 20st
This event will be held regardless of the weather. NO REFUNDS.
Participants registered by Dec. 14th will receive a really cool, long sleeved T-shirt.
Later entries will receive shirts on a first come to packet pick up, first served basis.
Registration & Entry Fee Payable to:
Wichita Falls Streams and Valleys
P.O. Box 1588
Wichita Falls, TX 76301
Host Hotel – Holiday Inn Express & Suites
5300 Kell, Wichita Falls, TX 76310 (940) 692-8300
ask for The Duel rate
- Timing by WFRC, RaceTime Solutions & MSU Women’s Cross Country Team
- All WFRC and NTTR members, Marathon Maniacs and Half Fanatics receive $10 off full or half marathon if registered before Dec. 15st (Max discount $10/person)
- All proceeds go the Wee-Chi-Tah Trail projects, the MSU Cross Country Team and the Wichita Falls Parks Department.
- For info about the Wichita Falls Runners Club, go to www.wfrunnersclub.org
- Hard copy entry available at weechita.org or www.wfrunnersclub.org
- Online registration on www.runreg.com
New this year! Thursday, Jan 18 Packet Pickup at Endurance House 5007 Taft Blvd, Wichita Falls from 3 to 7 PM
Packet Pickup, Late Registration, & Start Finish- Friday and Saturday
Hotter’N Hell Club House, 104 Scott Street, Wichita Falls, TX.
Friday, Jan 19th, 5 to 7 pm. Saturday, Jan 20th, 7 to 8 am.
Start Times: Dirt runners start at 8:00 AM, Paved runners start at 8:05 AM.
Awards: Overall winner, masters winner, and top 3 finishers in 10 year age groups for each event, finishers awards for all.
All proceeds go to the MSU CC and Track Team, the Wichita Falls Parks and the Wee-Chi-Tah Trail.